Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flickr Explore Honorable Mention

i got news today that my photo from my last post was chosen as one of the most "interesting" photos of the past 7 days on flickr explore. how cool is that? and what an ego booster.  to be included under the title "interestingness" is more than i could ask for. my photo is the last on page 19  but this morning it was the first on page 22 so i think they move them around a bit. in any case, it's there somewhere. my mind's eye.... included with the likes of
ania
and zdenko
this really made my day

and speaking of honorable mentions i mention
sandra barrozo
please, please take a look at her altered art

she happened upon my store on etsy and purchased a couple of things from me to go to argentina
and that's how our acquaintance and soon to be friendship began

7 comments:

maría cecilia said...

Connie, hace tan bien obtener un reconocimiento así!!!....pero, amiga, fui al link y no veo tu foto....
abrazos

Unknown said...

hola conni, muchas gracias por tu visita,adore conocerte,muchas felicidades y bessos
mely

raquel said...

FELICITACIONES¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

maría cecilia said...

jajajaja!!!! ahora siiiii!!!!

sandra said...

gracias Constanza!!! qué lindo que te gusten mis cosas...
tenía bastante abandonado el blog, y tu mensajito me ha motivado para "refrescarlo" un poco!

abrazo desde las montañas argentinas

audrey said...

Congratulations, Constanza!!! You are very deserving of this. You post some fabulous photographs!!
Much love ♥ audrey

eli said...

Un merecido mimo, Connie!