Monday, January 19, 2009





Worked way into the night last night making more sqaures and rectangles and lots of appliques for the quilty. It's really turning out quite nicely and will have lots of writing in embroidery once the area is completed. Hopefully a story or off the top of my head sayings. I pulled out all my fabrics too and tried to put some order as far as colors but realized I don't really have the proper shelving like some studios have for that so they will go back in the big bin, at least folded better. I also brought out the rag dolls and decided to give them a bit more love so am crocheting some legs and arms for them. As one of them sat beside me last night, I could feel her presence as if she were a live person.


5 comments:

Lisbeth Bula said...

I have visited your blog for the first time today!But I did know you already through Flickr. Have noooo idea why I haven't done it before! It is amazing. You are amazing! I'll be back. You're on my favourite list.love your art. It is inspiring. I kept thinking of stuff I have lying around, stuff I could use..

Jan said...

Poor little armless dolly - looking forward to getting her new arms! The quilt is looking good!

Shelly said...

Coveting your selection of fabrics !! Amazing doll. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.
:-)
Shelly

Jan said...

Hello my friend - I hope you are well.
There is an award for you on my blog x

maría cecilia said...

habría que inventar agujas que no dejen los dedos como los tuyos, pobre!!!... claro que yo no soy la indicada... aunque ya se que no te gustan los dedales.